Online Simulation in the Virtual Laboratory.
The I++ Simulator is based on the independant I++ DME interface. As such, the I++ Simulator operates as a I++ server and machine in one software package - independent of the metrology software. The I++ Simulator can be used with every I++-conform metrology software(I++ client).
The I++ Simulator can be used to simulate existing measurement programs as well as creating new ones using teach-in or off-line methods such as CAD. All without machine downtime. No additional know-how is required; reality merges with virtual reality to create the impression of sitting in front of a machine. The gamepad replaces the jog box for moving the machine and taking points manually.
Moreover, the I++ Simulator is the ideal training tool. All aspects of coordinate metrology can be practiced offline, without damaging a real machine due to "real" collisions. Cost effective, on-going, training increases the capabilities and qualifications of individual employees without tying up expensive machine time.
- Existing QUINDOS parts are 100% compatible
- Programs from other I++ DME â€“ compatible measuring softwares can also run in the simulator
- Collision and simulation TeachIn programming utilising a conventional gamepad
- Selection of machines (Hexagon Metrology, Wenzel, Zeiss, etc.)
- Comprehensive tool tip libraries (Hexagon Metrology, Renishaw, Zeiss)
- Comprehensive components libraries (sensors, connectors, tool changers, rotary tables etc.)
- Custom tool creator
- Import of parts, fixtures, tools, etc. in CAD format
- Selectable views during measurement using cameras attached to individual components
- Automatic moving path generation
- Simulation sequence creation
- Measuring uncertainty simulation (VCMM, PTB) â€“ optional